Care Home Open Day across the West Midlands
25 June 2019
25 June, 2019
A leading care and support provider in the West Midlands will be opening the doors of some of its care homes, as part of National Care Home Open Day.
Accord Housing Association, which manages a number of care homes across the West Midlands and Shropshire, will give members of the public the chance to see what happens at their schemes.
Accord care homes taking part in the awareness day include:
- Meadowyrthe, Tamworth – 12pm until 4pm
- Bracken House, Burntwood – 2pm onwards
- Bennett House, Telford – 10.30am – 5.30pm
- Cartlidge House, Telford – 10am – 3pm
- Silver Birches, Birmingham – 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Amber Wood, Burton – 10.30am – 1pm
- Hob Meadow, Great Wyrley
Andrew Gray, Director of Accord Care said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for people to have a look around our schemes, and see what goes into keeping them running. I would encourage anyone who has chance to join us on the day, and see what our staff do to provide our customers with the best possible care and support.”